Saturday, July 13, 2013

Precision Nail Lacquer: Honey Dew This & My Little Peony




Swatches & Review

I have heard about Precision Nail Lacquer, but I never actually tried it so when they had their Parking Lot sale over a week ago at their warehouse location, that was pretty much my first stop to start my vacation in Southern California. Precision Nail Lacquer is a family owned business and they have a bunch of nail colors and nail treatments. With so many colors they had to offer, my boyfriend bought me 18 of their shades to try out. The first two colors I tried were Honey Dew This and My Little Peony.


Honey Dew This is a medium green with a cream finish, and My Little Peony is a reddish-pink with a neon cream finish.


For my swatches, I applied three coats of Honey Dew This and two coats of My Little Peony.
Honey Dew This applied sheer and after three coats, my nail line was still kind of visible when it is in sunlight. It reminded me of a jelly finish so I think this is more of a medium green jelly cream. This dried super glossy.
My Little Peony was super pigmented! I was surprised with this shade because I thought it would apply sheer first since that is how most neons are, but I definitely could have gotten away with using one coat for this. What I noticed about this shade is that even though it comes off pink when applying, it dries into a red-pink instead of a hot pink. Since it is neon, it dries into a semi-matte, vinyl-like finish.

These wore on my nails for about four days with little tip wear, and the part I liked most about these were that they did not stain! I have not found a neon OR pink/red shade that does not stain on me so I was expecting My Little Peony to stain, but it was so easy to remove, I was amazed. I still have a bunch of their nail polishes to try & I'm excited because I really liked the two shades from this post.

Precision Nail Lacquers retail for $5.95 and can be purchased on their website www.lamoonbeauty.com.

What do you think about these two shades from Precision? Have you tried any of their products before?

2 comments:

  1. i love My Little Peony! And that is amazing that it doesn't stain! Solid! :)

    ReplyDelete