Friday, February 1, 2013

theBalm on Hautelook

Beauty Deal:

theBalm is on Hautelook today! Whenever theBalm is on Hautelook, they are sold at 50% off. In their sale, they included theBalm's new Meet Matt(e) Nude palette, which I am super excited for! I placed an order this morning & if you are interested, you should definitely check out their site! On Monday, they will be hosting an event for Urban Decay, which starts at 8AM PST.
If you do not have hautelook & would like to join, you can join by clicking on my referral link: http://www.hautelook.com/short/2fJuE*

The referral link would give me a $10 credit once the person who signed up through the link has made their first purchase. If you do not wish to sign up through my referral link, you may also sign up at hautelook.com :)

(this is the full post, the click more button still remains even when there is nothing else)

No comments:

Post a Comment