Friday, January 25, 2013

Nordstrom Rack Finds

Anastasia & Butter London

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last posted a review & I will be reviewing something soon. My laptop has been weird on me throughout half of break and having it left at the Apple Store does not help at all! Now that I have my laptop, I'm back in school! D:

Anyway, when I went to Nordstrom Rack today, I saw two new items I have not seen the last few times I went. They had two Anastasia sets from their Holiday collection, and the Butter London Olympic Heavy Metal collection.
The Anastasia sets are:
Kisses On My List Vol. 2
& Want You To Want Me palette set.
They are both marked as $14.97, which is pretty much a bit more than half-off the original retail price!
The other Butter London set, like the ones from the Holiday collection has three nail polishes in it. I do not know what the colors are, but it is also marked as $14.97, which is a good deal considering one Butter London itself is $15.

Have you shopped at Nordstrom Rack since my last Butter London post? What do you think about these sets? :)

(this is the full post, the click more button still remains even when there is nothing else)

No comments:

Post a Comment