Thursday, January 31, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Collection

Swatches

Although MAC's Archie's Girls collection has already launched online on maccosmetics.com, they do not release in stores until next week. Since I would not be able to make it when the store opens, I decided to stop by my local MAC location to swatch a few items so that my boyfriend will be able to see which ones he would pick up for me next week.
I love how cute the products look, but the picture, my boyfriend thought that guy looked ridiculous, haha! I didn't swatch all the items since I was more focused on the ones that I thought I was interested in.
For the blushes & pearlmatte, I was able to take indoor and outdoor pictures.
I inititally wanted Cream Soda, but after swatching, I want Prom Princess a lot more than Cream Soda. However, I think I will be getting both.
For the lipsticks, I swatched all of Veronica's Lipsticks and one Betty Lipstick. When looking at promotional pictures, I was really interested in Boyfriend Stealer, but when I tried it on my lips in the store, it kind of reminded me of a lighter version of Wet n' Wild's Vamp It Up, so I might pass on that. I thought it would be more of a purple-purple, but it's more of a very dark purple.
I really liked Daddy's Little Girl, and I might pick that up next week if it's still available.

What do you think about MAC's Archie's Girls collection? Are you thinking of picking any of them up? Did you already order them online?

No comments:

Post a Comment