Thursday, January 10, 2013

Butter London at Nordstrom Rack

Deal alert!

I went into Nordstrom Rack today and spotted some Butter London holiday sets with a discount!
The items I saw were:
The Holiday Remover collection: $8.97
Rosie Lee, Fairy Cake & The Black Knight
Shambolic, Jack the Lad & Scuppered.
Both of the Holiday Sparkle Sparkle collection: $14.97
The Sparkle Sparkle Lippy Collection: $14.97

I think the Holiday Nail Lacquer is definitely worth it because each nail polish on its own is already $14, so a set of three for $14.97 is almost like buy one get two free! These are available at Nordstrom Rack.

What do you think about these? Are you thinking about getting them?


(this is the full post, the click more button still remains even when there is nothing else).

6 comments:

  1. WOW! that's a steal. Thanks for the heads up! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Are you going to check it out? :)

      Delete
  2. wow, great deals! don't have a Nordstrom near me and don't have the extra money.. too bad for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, sorry to hear that D: Sometimes, I wish Nordstrom Rack has good deals online too!

      Delete
  3. Wish I had a Nordstrom Rack anywhere nearby, also just in case, I checked their website too and these weren't on it. Great deals though, glad you found em ^_^

    http://cake-pie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul and I agree wish there was a Nordstrom Rack nearby

    ReplyDelete