Friday, September 14, 2012

Comparison: Jessica Gingersnap - OPI Warm & Fozzie

Today, I am going to do a comparison post with Jessica's Gingersnap and OPI's Warm & Fozzie. Jessica's Gingersnap is part of their 2012 Fall Collection: Spicy Dream. OPI's Warm & Fozzie was released last year as part of their 2011 Holiday Muppets Collection.
I purchased two Jessica polishes yesterday and when I came home, I realized Gingersnap looks really close to Warm & Fozzie. They are both packed with gold-ish shimmer, bronze and has a slight duo-chrome to it.

In the bottle, they look like they can be alike.

If you look at it, they seem similar, but they are not the same. It seems that Warm & Fozzie has a darker base color to it compared to Gingersnap, but they are definitely close enough that you do not need both. Warm & Fozzie is one of my favorite shades from last year's Holiday releases because it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy when I look at it, so I do not mind that I have two colors that are quite similar. Both only required two coats for full opacity and it did not take long to dry. How do you feel when you purchase 2+ nail polishes that are very similar to each other?

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely see the difference-Gingersnap looks more gold/orange than W&F. I'm often disappointed when I get a polish home and realize that I already have a dupe. However, it never surprises me because I often gravitate towards similar colors.

    ReplyDelete