Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Face Shop: PK102 Blusher

Swatches & Review

The Face Shop is a Korean make-up and skincare brand. I have never tried their items so when I went into their store, I roamed around for a while & the cute packaging for the Me:EX blushers caught my eye and I had to buy it to try it out. From what I heard, The Face Shop is a drugstore brand, so the items sold there is not too expensive.

The PK102 blush is a light pink cotton candy blush with a subtle shimmer finish, even though it looks like a light orange in the pan. It is not incredibly pigmented, but it is buildable and it blends easily. The blush in the pan itself is so smooth and buttery though! I like the feeling of it, lol!

Overall, I like this blush, but I wish it was more pigmented. It would definitely look nicer for people with lighter skin tone because of its soft color. For me, it seems to work as a highlighter/blush as well since it looks soft on my cheeks and not very pink, it kind of reminds me of the Crew highlighter from MAC's recent collection because of the pink that comes out when the highlighter is combined together. Anyway, have you tried any of The Face Shop products? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment