Friday, April 20, 2012

CVS Haul

Nooooo, my blogger homepage changed. I don't like it, since I have been used to the past blogger homepage for years now. Anyway, today I went to a CVS and saw some Wet n' Wild items on sale. The sale is 2 for $3, which is totally worth it, especially if you're going for their more expensive items, such as their gift sets or their 8-pan shadows. I have never used drugstore eyeshadow before. I remember when I first got into makeup, I jumped into it with making a big purchase off UD. Anyway, I was surprised to see at the CVS that there were still so much items left since it ends after tomorrow. I was able to pick up their 8 Pan Palette in Comfort Zone and a gift set in Flora. I don't know if I should keep it or not considering I already have colors that are like them, or similar to them, so I might just gift them away to friends. If you have never tried WnW and wanted to, check out the sale at your local CVS! Remember it ends Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment