Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sleek; Blush by 3

Okay, I so heard about Sleek coming out with new blush palettes that are limited edition so I have been waiting a bit over a month for them to make it online so I can purchase it, since I am in the US. A few sellers have been already selling them on eBay for about $25 per palette. However, I have been checking the Sleek site almost daily because I love blush palettes and I have never tried Sleek before and I am happy to say, Sleek's Blush by 3 is out on their website now! They are $15.99 for each palette. There are supposed to be 5 different palettes, but as of now, they are only showing as 4 in Lace, Flame, Pumpkin and Sugar. I went and ordered the three I have been eying on so I will blog it once I receive it! & I assume they are having an overwhelming amount of orders considering they just recently had a weekend sale where shipping is half off. The only downside is shipping, which is $10, but if you order more than 1 palette like I did, it makes each palette come out to about $20, which is still cheaper than buying one on eBay and paying additional postage for it, so if you have been wanting Sleek's blush palette, I think you should get it, now! :D

Image from Sleekmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment