Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MyGlam February Bag

I received my bag today, although I never got any tracking number for it, my boyfriend gave me the bag today since it shipped it his house! Here's the bag & the items in this months bag!

This bag contains a $100 gift certificate for NuMeOnline (for only styling tools & extensions), one sample pack of a Freeman Mask in Goji Berry, A NYX Roll On Shimmer (I got the one in Salmon), a tube of X Out Shine Control, two sample packs from Dead See Premier and Ghirardelli chocolate (which has one milk chocolate & one dark chocolate in there.
Although these aren't items I was hoping for, I can't really complain considering the fact that I only paid $10 a month & a $100 certificate is included in there. I will post up reviews when I get the chance to try them.

Happy Valentines day! :D

10 comments:

  1. how did you get your bag before everyone else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get any priority over it, I guess the post office just got to mailing it first. I just received my confirmation about half an hour ago, but then this was delivered in the afternoon of today. I'm just like anyone else, but maybe the fact that I didn't receive my January bag even though I paid for it had something to do with it, OR the fact that my shipping address is close to where this item shipped from.

      Delete
    2. Oh ok, can't wait to get mine! Thanks for posting this!

      Delete
  2. You're the first to post about the actual MyGlam February's bag and not just the sneak peaks. I'm really looking forward to mine now :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I hope you get yours soon! :)

      Delete
  3. Is there a disclaimer on the certificate? Like is there a certain amount you have to spend before it gets applied?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, there is not. However, it is only valid on Styling tools and extensions. Expires on August 31, 2012 as well.

      Delete
  4. Now I'm definitely looking forward to my glam bag! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) & thank you again for offering me your 2nd glam bag from January! :D

      Delete