Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zoya Kristen

Swatches and Review

Today, I will be reviewing Zoya Kristen from their Winter Feel Collection. I got this color from one of their flash sales back in December so it was free since I was one of the first 100 to get it. Okay well first, I got the first 100 promo, but the code disappeared at checkout for some odd reason, so I stalked the site for the next one and finally got my hands on this one!


When I first received this color, I was amazed at how pretty this color was! I was on the hunt for a nice dusty grey-blue polish and when I purchased Yummy last year, I thought it would be the one and I was so wrong considering it was way brighter! This is the perfect dusty blue color and it matches my skin-tone better than compared to Essie's Borrowed and Blue, which is a pale white-blue. Kristen applied on smoothly and only required two coats. The dry time wasn't bad for this polish either, since I usually have trouble with my other Zoya nail polishes because of their dry time. This is a polish I will definitely think of buying a back-up for.

I put on three coats on OPI DS Sapphire on my ring finger. Originally, I wasn't a big fan of Sapphire since it was so sheer, but I left the bottle open for a bit for it to thicken up and what better accent nail polish is there than a holographic one?

What do you guys think of Zoya's Kristen? Own it? Love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment