Saturday, November 26, 2011

OPI; Designer ... De Better!

Swatches and Review
OPI - Designer... De Better!


For this week, I'm wearing OPI's Designer... De Better. This is from their 2011 holiday Muppet's collection & I love this nail polish! I am normally not a big fan of foil finish polishes, but this one is just gorgeous! It looks like a silver, almost light bronze with dark bronze flecks on it, just perfect for the holidays! On my accent nail, I'm wearing China Glaze's Twinkle Lights from their 2011 winter Let it Snow collection. I know it seems really Christmas-y, but it is the perfect way to get you in the Christmas spirit! Especially when Thanksgiving is over & Christmas is coming next :)

I love the color of Designer... De Better, however, it took me 4 coats to get it opaque and the formula for mine was kind of runny. Maybe I just got a bad batch? If my nails are in sunlight, you can still see my nail itself so it might be better to wear a light-colored base coat. Other than that, I really love how the color looks! Own it? Love it? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment